Monday, September 13, 2010

*NEW* Project!


I've decided to start a new blog that's a little different from this one. It's called...


So I guess you know what that means....I'm pregnant! :)

James and I could not be more thrilled. For those of you who have been following this blog for a while know what an answer to prayer this precious baby is to us. God's faithfulness is overwhelming, and we are so excited.

I'd love to tell you the whole story...but it would take way too long to type. So, how about you hop over to youtube and check out my video?

Don't forget to leave me a comment! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetheart, this is Stephy's mom, Linda Strohschein! Congratulations dear girl! Lindsey has been telling me about you, you are inspiring to her so I thought I would check out your blog that I saw pop up on Stephy's site! How good it is to touch base with you! I will pray for health for you and your baby during this exciting time. Will keep watching for more posts. Love you still, Mom Linda