Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Make it CLICK


They say admitting it is the first step. So, here it goes. I have several addictions, and most of them aren’t too bad. I’m shamelessly addicted to TurboKick, my early morning workouts, date nights with my husband, Tennessee hills, California beaches…and coffee.

I can’t help it. Hot, over ice, hazlenut, French vanilla – you name it, I like it. That’s why I was super excited when I discovered a new product – CLICK: the expresso protein drink. That’s right – you can get your coffee fix AND your protein at once!

CLICK is a really healthy espresso protein drink that contains 15 grams of protein, 23 vitamins and minerals with a double shot of espresso in a 120 calorie 12 oz. serving. Plus, it has a rich and creamy flavor that will make you think you’re talented enough to be a barista at Starbucks.

That’s not all – CLICK is versatile enough to be able to drink hot or cold. (I tried it both ways, and it’s fantastic.)

I decided to use CLICK to make my own version of an Iced White Chocolate Mocha. If you’ve never had a real one of these, don’t start! It’s best that you don’t know what you’re missing.

Here’s how to do it on your own. You will need:

                  4 oz. Skim Milk

                  8 oz. water

                  1 TBSP Sugar Free White Chocolate Syrup

                  2 scoops of CLICK

                  2 TBSP Cool Whip Free

Pour 4 oz. milk and 8 oz. of water in shaker. 
Add 1 TBSP of sugar free white chocolate syrup. Add 2 scoops of CLICK and shake. 
Open shaker, add 2 TBSP of Cool Whip Free and shake again. Finally, add 2-3 cubes of ice, and shake again.

Let’s talk cost. My CLICK version (a great combination coffee/breakfast or coffee/afternoon snack) only has about 200 calories, 1.5 grams of fat, and 11 grams of sugar.  Each container of CLICK contains 14 servings for $25 – costing you under $2 a meal.

The real thing - if you restrict yourself to just ordering a tall - will cost you 370 calories, 15 grams of fat (10 are saturated), and 45 grams of sugar. (Plus – don’t forget that you haven’t eaten yet!) Plus, it’s twice the price - $4 a visit.

Head over to http://www.drinkclick.com today and try your own today. Feel free to make your own combination and post your recipe here!

Special thanks to my friends at CLICK for sending me a PINK protein shaker to try out their products. J

No comments: